Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)

3 participants
AuteurMessage
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) Empty
MessageSujet: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyMer 24 Aoû - 0:31

This website is for people who love reading books and who want to create a special literary environment for themselves. We can even create a book club with our Facebook friends. It is a must see site. I love it, and I am already exploring it, that's why I'm sharing it with you. English lovers, I'll be waiting for you there. The name I'm using is Nada, so send me an invitation and let us have a book club! Smile

http://www.goodreads.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Amira
Admin
Amira

Féminin
Loisirs : peinture, lecture,

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyMer 24 Aoû - 0:49

Sa7a shribtek Smile

Merci Nada pour ce site, il parait être très intéressant, je me suis inscrite maintenant Smile d'ailleurs je veux améliorer mon niveau en anglais, bon mon niveau n'est pas disons "catastrophique" :p mais doit être amélioré, surtout après beaucoup de "fas3at" cet an des cours d'anglais ( c'est pas ma faute w'allah, mais celle qui m'enseigne ....... aya ch3anna feha ) lool ^^
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1426984814&
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyMer 24 Aoû - 0:54

yes, it's always not our fault! Well, not always, but sometimes the teacher has to be blamed! However! People don't believe us when we tell them that the teacher SUCKS!
ines88

Loisirs : anything that flouriches and satisfies my hungry soul and mind

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyVen 26 Aoû - 3:25

ya nada i didn't understand how does it work! can you please explain to me? cause it seems interessant
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyVen 26 Aoû - 16:08

I took it from you ya Ines! You're the one who's supposed to explain! lol

Well, the first thing I did is registering the books I already read, the books I'm reading, and the books I want to read in the future. I also gave every book the number of stars (on 5) it deserves and sometimes commented on some of them.
You can also find some discussions written by other members and then you can discuss with them a certain book, especially when it's a personal reading. At that point you all can share new thoughts.

Now, the most important thing is to have as many BOOK FRIENDS as you can. You can add them from FB for example. That way you can have a sort of a social networking that facilitates everything, like the BOOK CLUB thing. You know, this kind of book club is sometimes paid for in America. Americans have to take night classes to participate in one. But this site allows you to have free Book Clubs where you can read the book chosen with your friends at the same time and discuss it.

The best thing I love about this site is the GIVEAWAYS part. You can look at the list of books that the company of Goodreads is going to give for free thanks to publishers and authors, and members can enter to win. Winners are picked randomly at the end of the giveaway. I already entered! Best luck for me! and for you if you’d participate.

That’s all folks! 
ines88

Loisirs : anything that flouriches and satisfies my hungry soul and mind

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyVen 26 Aoû - 20:53

lol no at first i found it by coincidence in one of my friend s profile. i didn't understand how it works and i didnt even try to do it ;p but now i found a person to explain it for me Wink i like ready-made things ;pppp thnx nadou
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptySam 27 Aoû - 0:37

you're welcome Laughing
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) EmptyVen 21 Oct - 13:20

Hi guys. I just want to tell you that I won two books from this web site. I got them for free. I received them today. So, this web site is not a total fraud.
Here are the books I won:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9837154-the-silence-of-medair

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10493660-voice-of-the-lost

Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)   Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!) Empty

Un site à voir absolument! (j'aime!)
Page 1 sur 1