Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز

freedom

2 participants
AuteurMessage
peace

Loisirs : films

freedom Empty
MessageSujet: freedom   freedom EmptyMar 20 Sep - 22:36

Freedom is a word that we all heard after the revolution in Tunisia.We all have our own versions of this word and it is meaning.

But what is the real meaning of freedom?

Is their an absolute freedom in our world?

Can freedom be conditioned? (applied when it suit us and not applied when it works against us).

to me, freedom is a necessary utopia that keeps us going through the centuries. there is no absolute freedom in nature, if we take into consideratio the fact that people have many a times been controlled by nature, not being able to control its powers. so from a point of view, human beings, and animate form of existence in general is not completely free, for it is always controlled to an extent.
being free means not being controlled, being able to act on our own, without being imposed, confronted etc. but we can see from our everyday life and experience, that complete freedom does not exist. children are controlled by their parents ; they are not free to do the things they want or give them pleasure if their parents think they are not for the child's good. but nevertheless, even if the motives are good, they 'steal' their children's freedom.
we are not allowed to work the way we want to, we have to go according to what our employer wishes us to do, otherwise we are fired. yes, we have the freedom to choose and quit, but are restrained by the instict of survival.
there are many examples that show us that absolute freedom cannot exist in a world where different forms of life interact, in a society where people co-exist, simply because, life is constructed in a hierarchy, in a system. if absolute freedom was ateempted by every single person, then what would occur would be a chaos. unfortunately, absolute freedom does not bring balance, simply because, total freedom means that everyone can do what he wishes, despite the fact that his wishes and actions might have great impacts on other people's lives. this way, everyone would be uncontrollable and perhaps terrible things would happen.
on the other hand of course, all these might not sound really humanistic, but rather practical and deterministic. yes, i believe that freedom does not exist entirely. but that does not mean that we are condemned to slavery. personally, i am not the one to judge the state of the world and of society, and although i try to see the naked truth of this issue, it is true that people have by nature the need to be free, like every other animal in this world. f Exclamation
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bint blad

bint blad

Féminin
Loisirs : poesie

freedom Empty
MessageSujet: Re: freedom   freedom EmptyMer 21 Sep - 13:56

"being free means not being controlled, being able to act on our own, without being imposed, confronted etc. but we can see from our everyday life and experience, that complete freedom does not exist."
here i selected these sentences which resume the common definition of this word ; FREEDOM
this definition was and is still the reasonable one.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

freedom
Page 1 sur 1