Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

I NEED some Freedom!!!!!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

I NEED some Freedom!!!!! Empty
MessageSujet: I NEED some Freedom!!!!!   I NEED some Freedom!!!!! EmptyJeu 4 Nov - 18:09

I feel like my freedom is taken away from me, and I can do nothing about it. I am really sad and pissed off. I'm good in my studies, I am making my parents proud actually. I help them at home without even complaining, I cook, I clean, I wash, I baby sit, I do everything! All what I asked for is to join the conservatoire. And they've said no. Why no? For no reason actually. It's not about me joining the conservatoire, it's because they've decided to take away something I really wanted, and something I really deserve, and they played a big game so I won't join it. They didn't even tell me or discuss it with me, as if i'm a silly stupid puppet which they can order her to do whatever they want her to. That's not what they've taught as at school. I am so unhappy. Crying or Very sad Sad Mad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
wadja79

Loisirs : Lecture, Sport

MessageSujet: Re: I NEED some Freedom!!!!!   I NEED some Freedom!!!!! EmptyJeu 4 Nov - 22:45

@Nada:

Il faut toujours viser la lune car en même en cas d'échec on atterit au milieu des étoiles... (Oscar Wilde).

Défends ton rêve cher Nada. Tu dois le défendre pour le mériter Smile

9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

MessageSujet: Re: I NEED some Freedom!!!!!   I NEED some Freedom!!!!! EmptyVen 5 Nov - 11:52

Ce vidéo est très motivant cher Wadja. I feel like I am a girl with a talent. I want to write poems, short stories, I want to peint, I want to play music, I want to go to so many places. However, my parents don't seem to understand any of this. I am so sorry for myself, because i am letting it down. But sometimes when it comes to one's parents, you can't fight them back. That's why I feel stuck and I can do nothing about it. I just give up. But what's for sure is that one day, I'll never keep my children from fulfilling their dreams, never! Thank you for the video. Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I NEED some Freedom!!!!!   I NEED some Freedom!!!!! Empty

I NEED some Freedom!!!!!
Page 1 sur 1