Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

How long is Kairouan going to be marginalized?

AuteurMessage
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

How long is Kairouan going to be marginalized? Empty
MessageSujet: How long is Kairouan going to be marginalized?   How long is Kairouan going to be marginalized? EmptySam 26 Mar - 14:07

Kairouan has plenty of cases to be taken care of. During the Era of ZABA, it was marginalized. Ever since the uprising of the tunisian people, it has been marginalized. People are not only trying to solve their personal problems, but are also starting to ignor the general issues that concern all of Kairouan. I, and I am sure that there are plenty of people like me, am not into or well informed about what is going on in Kairouan. However, I am sure that if we would start talking about the cases that should be taken care of in Kairouan, we will not only increase our knowledge but also find a way to solve those problems. According to you, what is the first case that the temporary government or even the future elected government should pay attention to?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

How long is Kairouan going to be marginalized?
Page 1 sur 1