Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

worry and hesitation!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
ines88

Loisirs : anything that flouriches and satisfies my hungry soul and mind

worry and hesitation! Empty
MessageSujet: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! EmptyVen 26 Aoû - 12:29

At certain point in our life, we live joy, happiness & carelessness about life’s problems. We are surrounded by people whom we love. We feel security & safety of belonging to such lovely family. We care about nothing; our sole worry & concern is in buying a dolly, eating an ice-cream or playing with friends. We live happily with our childhood innocence. As we grow up, little by little, our worries and simple troubles become more & more serious and complicated till we find ourselves submerged in the darkness of life.
We begin to experience life through moments of hardships. And the hardest and most petrified situation is that in which one finds himself in front of two roads. It’s a very hard choice. Only then can one feel that the nice moments of innocence & happiness of childhood have passed away.
Now life puts him in situations to experience his maturity & responsibility. Either he selects the right road that paves the way to a new life, new kind of happiness, new experiences to create his own or personal existence as he dreams it to be, or he chooses a wrong one that opens the door to a new life full of suffer and afflictions.
Oh my God! How difficult is the situation! I feel terrible nostalgia toward my past moments when I used to be innocent. & no problem bothers my existence; but, it’s the law!
We should adjust ourselves to every life stage.
Now I should face and confront the reality. I should prove to myself that I’m strong and responsible enough to opt for the right choice. I’m in a terrible worry! Dilemma!!
Shall I choose the life that I want? But it’s completely different. It’s an anonymous way.
My heart will be the winner.. But i don’t know if happiness is guaranteed with only the heart!!
Being far, far away.. Far from my home.. Far from my youth memories.. Far from my 23 years-old previous life, far from everything that presents a part of my life now.. So far.. Forever.. No return.. I’ll lose everything except my heart which will be the winner in that case. I wonder if I can do that!!!! It’s difficult I know. It’s so sad when someone is looking & waiting for something and when he finds it, he finds plenty of obstacles in his way to reach it. Will I be able to do that?! Will it be easy for me to build a completely new life and totally forget about my 23 years-old life??
I fear the feeling of regret when there’s no place for it………..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

MessageSujet: Re: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! EmptySam 27 Aoû - 21:22

"My heart will be the winner."

"It’s so sad when someone is looking & waiting for something and when he finds it, he finds plenty of obstacles in his way to reach it."

"I fear the feeling of regret when there’s no place for it…"

These are the lines I loved the most. What you wrote is very interesting. It’s coming from the deepest rooms of your mind. I think that I know what you are talking about. It is because I think and feel the same way about something that is related to my life. But do you know what? I already got the answer and I'm going to make my heart be the winner because no one cares about it as much as I do. All my life, all what I'm seeking for and wanting so bad is to "live happily ever after". I know that this is a Cinderella line that in other way means "what you want is too good to be true". But I am going to do my best to make it my choice and try to please everyone when a rightful decision is needed! If you really want happiness for yourself and you want your heart to be the winner, you have to do everything and anything in your hand. Just try to find a solution that pleases everyone. It's not an easy task, I know. But that's the least you can do.
Now, ask yourself: “Do I really want this? Is it worth losing everybody and everything for it?”
And then you'll get your answer!

Best luck for you and no matter what will happen you have to keep faith in Allah that he is going to guide and protect you in your path. That way nothing bad will happen to you insha'Allah.

ines88

MessageSujet: Re: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! EmptyDim 28 Aoû - 0:50

i really thank you for your reply but, my problem is not in pleasing everyone. if i were sure that my choice is the right one, i will follow that path. My problem is that in the two ways i will win and lose things. So, i need to think, concentrate and be able enough to make the choice and satisfy myself before satisfying the others. I need to be really convinced about what i do. And i think i am doing it. After a looooong period of hesitation... i have taken my mind and i will chose my HEART, no matter what will happen. I did that only because i have faith in God and i am sure that He will never let me down. I will make myself happy. It is you who are choosing, in any moment, to be happy. Or choosing to be sad. Or choosing to be angry, or forgiving, or enlightened, or whatever. You are choosing YOU. Smile we can create happiness in any way Smile
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

MessageSujet: Re: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! EmptyDim 28 Aoû - 1:28

I got your problem. But when you mentioned your family and stuff like that, I thought that you want to please all sides with your decision.

But hey, I think you've made the right choice. Nobody really cares about you but YOU! Smile
very happy for you Smile
ines88

MessageSujet: Re: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! EmptyDim 28 Aoû - 1:42

hhhhh thanks a lot Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: worry and hesitation!   worry and hesitation! Empty

worry and hesitation!
Page 1 sur 1