Le forum de Kairouan
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum de Kairouan

منتدى القيروان

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
السيد عبد المجيد لغوان الوالي الجديد لولاية القيروان
نبيل الضيف يعود إلى ممارسة مهامه على راس النيابة الخصوية في انتظار صدور القائمة الجديدة ويبادر بإزالة بناءتين فوضويتين أحداها بالحي التجاري 1 والثانية بطريق حفوز
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

I have a dream...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
9arwia 7orra

9arwia 7orra

Féminin
Loisirs : Anything that gives life and meaning to my mind and spirit

I have a dream... Empty
MessageSujet: I have a dream...   I have a dream... EmptyMar 24 Mai - 18:54

Well, this is not Dr. Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech as many of you would think. This is my "I have a dream". I actually HAD a dream that one day I will become one heck of an anglophonic writer and journalist and that one day I will create my very own English Magazine in Tunisia. This is the dream that I only shared with my best friend and now I am sharing it with you. This is the dream that has been beated up with the stick of the bitter reality of journalism in Tunisia. And let me tell you my friends; I am really disappointed by those who accept to shift the truth with lies and hypocrisy, and also really sorry for those who are not respected for the opinions they give and sometimes the "right word" they stand up for. If this is the type of journalism that Tunisia is all about, then I am terribly sorry to let you know that I have to either give up this dream or go live it somewhere else..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
faress_62

faress_62

Masculin
Loisirs : culture

I have a dream... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I have a dream...   I have a dream... EmptyMar 24 Mai - 22:15

تنجم تبدا بصحيفة الكترونية يا ندى وتلم معاك أصحابك ، إبدإي وخلينا نشوفو
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://kairouan2009.blogspot.com/

I have a dream...
Page 1 sur 1